Switch your Intelligent Finance Current Account
If you have reviewed your current account and decided that Intelligent Finance no longer meets your needs then you are free to switch your current account to another provider (e.g. bank or building society) without notice or charge.
- Choose a new provider.
- Agree the switch with your new provider.
- Choose your switch date.
- Your new provider will complete the switch.
More detail can be found at www.simplerworld.co.uk/Pages/How.aspx
Transfer your Intelligent Finance Cash ISA
If you have reviewed your Cash ISA and decided that Intelligent Finance no longer meets your needs then you are free to transfer your Cash ISA to another provider without notice or charge.
You can transfer your cash ISA to new or existing cash
ISA, stocks and shares ISA, Lifetime ISA or an innovative finance ISA.
You have the option to transfer all or part of your previous year's
subscriptions, but subscriptions made in the current tax year must
be transferred in full.
You can only contribute to one of each type of ISA each tax year up
to the total ISA limit.
- Choose and open a new ISA with another provider (you don't need to complete this step if you already hold an ISA that allows transfers in).
- Submit a transfer request to your new provider.
- Your new provider will send the transfer request to Intelligent Finance.
- Intelligent Finance will transfer your ISA funds to your new provider within 15 days and close your Cash ISA.
For more information about the new ISA Transfer Guidelines, please visit the BBA Website.
Move your Intelligent Finance Savings
If you have reviewed your savings and decided that Intelligent Finance no longer meets your needs then you are free to move your savings to another provider without notice or charge.
- Choose and open a new account with another provider (you don't need to complete this step if you want to transfer your savings to an account you already hold that accepts external payments)
- Contact us with details of the account you wish us to send the closing balance to
- Intelligent Finance will send your savings funds to your new provider
- Request us to close your Intelligent Finance savings account
When you are reviewing your existing current account and savings, please remember that any changes you make may impact your offset and plan arrangements.
Back to top